OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
What personal information do we collect?
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Cell phone number or WhatsApp
- Email address
- Credit card and debit card numbers
- Profile picture
- Country of residence
- IP address
- School name and address for those who are still in school
- Selected educational program
- Web browser and device information
- Log file server information
- Information collected via cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Application data usage
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Location information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Site: We may collect Personal Information through the Site, for example, when you register for a newsletter or make a purchase.
Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
- From Other Sources: We may receive Personal Information from other sources, such as through public databases; joint marketing partners; social networking platforms from people with whom you are friends or in other ways connected on social networking platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you choose to link your social network account to your website account, certain Personal Information from your social network account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or that of your friends.
- Through browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically by your device. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure our Site is functioning properly.
- Via server log files: Your “IP address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device that you use with your Internet Service Provider (ISP). IP addresses are identified and automatically entered in our server log files every time a user visits the Site, along with the time of visit and the pages visited. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Other Information, except where required us to do otherwise under applicable law.
Through your use of the Application. When you download and use an Application, we and our service providers can track and collect Application data usage, such as the date and time when the Application on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the Application based on your device number.
- From you: Information such as date of birth, gender and zip code, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, may be collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device.
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your questions and fulfill your requests, such as to send a newsletter or to answer your questions and comments.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information about the Site and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site, you cannot choose not to receive these communications.
- To complete and fulfill your purchases and / or your donations, for example, to process your payments, send orders to you, communicate with you about your purchases and provide customer service to you.
- To provide you with updates and announcements regarding our products, promotions and announcements and to send you invitations to participate in our special programs.
- To enable you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Site, as permitted by the applicable Site.
- To allow you to participate in message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you can post information and materials (including our Social Network Pages).
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business, market research, auditing, developing new products, improving our Site, improving our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, customizing the Site experience and content based on your previous activities on the Site, and measure customer satisfaction and provide customer service (including solving problems related to customer problems).
- We use the information collected through your browser or device for statistical purposes and also to ensure that the Site is functioning properly.
- We may use the physical location of your device to provide you with services and content that have been personalized based on location. We may also share the physical location of your device, combined with information about which advertisements you have seen and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to learn about campaign effectiveness. advertising.
- As we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside the country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities including public and government authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect the operations of us or one of our affiliates; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property, and / or of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to enable us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage we can sustain.
- Your personal data will be processed by Kiwi within Indonesia, primarily for the purpose of completing your order, providing you with the products and services you ordered (including travel insurance), and for customer service and marketing activities. The business partners we share this information with are only those who need access to this Personal Information to process orders that you place on the Site. No business partner will receive your Personal Information for their own marketing purposes. Kiwi processes your personal data in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree to the potential transfer. You should be aware that many countries outside Indonesia do not have legal protection for personal information as implemented in Indonesia. Transfers will be carried out in accordance with applicable law and we will take the necessary measures to ensure that the third parties involved will provide an adequate level of protection. Any hosting / processing organization that we use at a later date in connection with the Site will be required to do the same.
We use appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system is 100% guaranteed.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account is compromised), please immediately notify us of the matter by contacting us via WhatsApp Business Kiwi or Email at hello @ kiwiclass.id.
ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND OPTIONS
- If at any time you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us, the easiest way you can do is to use the unsubscribe feature in the marketing communications you receive. You can also notify us by sending an email, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section. In your request, please indicate that you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us.
- In addition, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including our subsidiaries, for direct marketing purposes by third parties if we have received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information will not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you wish to send such a request, please notify us by contacting us via WhatsApp Business Kiwi or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate your request that you do not wish for your Personal Information to be disclosed to our subsidiaries and / or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavor to fulfill your request as soon as reasonably practicable and no later than 30 days after we receive your request. Please also note that if you choose not to receive marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out of receiving administrative messages.
- To review, correct, update, keep confidential, delete or limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, please contact us via WhatsApp Kiwi Business or Email at email@example.com and please clearly explain your request. In your request, please explain what information you would like to change, be kept confidential from our database or allowed to be known by us with what limitations you wish to provide for the use of your Personal Information.
- We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as possible. Please note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information and other records that will remain in our database, which will not be deleted or modified. Further, please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and / or for the settlement of transactions that you started prior to requesting changes or deletions (for example, when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete Personal Information provided until after the completion of the purchase or promotion).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are also not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure policies and practices (including data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or application developers, social networking platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers. or other device manufacturers, including Personal Information that you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Applications or Social Network Pages.
USE OF THE SITE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE
We offer programs for minors with purchases made by adults. For the protection of the privacy of minors, we require parental consent of users who wish to place orders or order brochures for one of these programs.
We generally ask you not to send us, and that you do not disclose, sensitive Personal Information (for example, information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religion or other beliefs, health or medical conditions, background. criminal or trade union membership) on or through the Site or to us. In certain exceptions, such as insurance requests, we will explain to you how you can do this safely.